Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Bunny Hop Party Begins







Welcome to the Bunny Hop!
(sign up linky at bottom)



This party will be a showcase for "newish" bloggers. It will be
a fun way for new bloggers to find other new bloggers.


New bloggers are the ones
most likely to "follow"  other blogs.


I am looking for bloggers that have 500 followers or less...
give or take a few. (I'm easy)

The party will be held every Wednesday.
You may link up every week if you want!

Just share a favorite post... old or new.
Be sure to include something about you
and what your blog is about.

I am looking forward
to meeting you!

~ ~ ~

Don't forget:

Link back to the latest Bunny Hop party.
Stop by and visit as many participants as you can,
and leave them a sweet comment.
Don't forget to share a little something about you. 


  Also...

I would LOVE it if you would
take my Bunny Button
home and place it on your side bar.

That way other newbies
can join in the fun!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Bunny Jean! This is a pretty good turn out for the first Bunny Hop. Your comments were so funny and welcome on my post! I couldn't find a station wagon image, so got as close as possible to the Ford we had. My brother had a "Merc" in the 70s, so I know what you're talking about!
Love your blog! See ya soon.
XoXoXo
Joy

Christine @ First Home...Love Life said...

Hi, thanks for the invite to your party! Thanks for stopping by and following too :)

I'm your newest follower, and can't wait to join more parties...

www.firsthomelovelife.blogspot.com

Chella said...

hi bunny jean, you may want to check my favorite blog and my super enjoyable blog hop section. i placed you there. =)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...