Just highlight "code" below the button picture,
then right click to copy.
(Be sure to scroll down to get the complete code)
After you click "save" it will show up on your side bar.
Did you know?
You can resize the button to fit your side bar?
make it bigger it will become blurry.
After entering the "code" into the widget,
the actual button and not just the HTML.
Then left click and you will see the resizing tool.
(However, this does not work for me when using Chrome.)
You can move it to the <center>, <left>, or <right>
of your sidebar if you want all pictures and buttons
to line up uniformly on your sidebar.
2.) Making your own Blog Button
Copy ALL of the following (sample) "html code" below:
<div align="center"> <a href="http://cactusflowerdesigns.blogspot.com/" target="_blank"><img alt="CactusFlowerDesigns" src="http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/BunnyJean678/inspirationsbutton-4-3.jpg"/></a> </div> <div align="center"> <form><textarea rows="6" cols="20"><center><a href="http://cactusflowerdesigns.blogspot.com/" target="_blank"><img alt="CactusFlowerDesigns" src="http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/BunnyJean678/inspirationsbutton-4-3.jpg"/></a></center></textarea></form> </div>
You will now have to edit this code
I have highlighted all the areas
that you will be editing.
- open your blogger account and choose "design"
- click "add a gadget"
- choose "html" and you'll get a blank box
- paste the code you have copied in the box
- change "http://cactusflowerdesigns.blogspot.com/" to your url
- (or the post or page you want to link to.)
- change "CactusFlowerDesigns" to your actual blogs name.
This next part is a bit harder.
First you will need to make a button image.
Here is an example of what a Photobucket code looks like:
- ONLY copy the highlighted area of this code!
- Then go to the two places where you see the link to the image in the sample code above:
- "http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss115/BunnyJean678/inspirationsbutton-4-3.jpg". I just remove what is between the two sets of " " and insert the photobucket HTML code for the blog button I want.
- click save!
- BE SURE TO TEST OUT THE CODE!