Sunday, October 4, 2009

Guest Bathroom makeover... it's my very first Met Monday ever!!!




This is my very first time contributing to
Susan's Metamorphosis Monday.
(please see the link at the bottom of this post)
~~~

We gave  our guest bathroom
a new look, but first...

The old look.
~~~


The bathroom is visible from the
living room and if the door is open
you can see the not so attractive sink.
~~~



see the ugly pipes???
~~~


I have a plan to fix that. I will share more
as soon as I am finished...

But look what we have done so far...


Wow, a new faucet.
~~~


 florists/plant shelves.
~~~


new light fixture
~~~

But this is the best part...
Hint, it is not the toilet handle,
even though it is adorable!

I will have to share the rest
next week since I got such a late start
posting for this weeks Met Monday.

~~~



Be sure to visit  Susan at
to see all the wonderfully creative
blogs that are sharing on this weeks
Metamorphosis Monday.

I can't wait to check them out!



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! And the fawcet is so neat!

I have a linky party going on, come on over and link up! http://theshadesofpink.blogspot.com/2009/10/room-month-great-pumpkin.html

Anonymous said...

That faucet is great! It will be fun to see the other changes you've made.
pk @ room remix

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I think it is coming along perfect, I also love the handle and the color you are adding will make the space pop..thanks for sharing...I'll be back for sure

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I forgot to tell you how much I love that faucet, wowoow

claudie said...

Welcome to your first of many I'm sure.
Love the faucet and the way you changed things.
Happy MET Monday
Love Claudie
xo

Glenda/MidSouth said...

It is looking good. Love the faucet and toilet handle. Keep us updated on your progress.

Unknown said...

What a cute little powder room. I love the florist stand. Too cute!!

Blessings!
Gail

Heidi said...

Hi there,
Don't you just love it when a project starts coming together and you can sort of see the end... everything you've done in the powder room really made it look warm and inviting...(not easy to do in a room with a toilet!!)Keep up the great work, can't wait to see the finished project!
Thanks for visiting,
XO
Heidi - Heart and Home

nannykim at spindle cottage said...

Pooweee--I surely hope I remember to come back next week!!! I have a sink that is similar. I also have the most awful medicine cabinet/light combo from the 50's (they are attached together--rusty lights with fluorescent bulbs that are not covered!!)--my problem is I like keeping with the original stuff at times--my hubby is considering painting the light fixture--we have plaster walls and to replace this monstrosity would take major work and hiring someone because it is not standard any more--they don't sell the cabinet and lights hooked together that way...plus our electrical is tricky!! Looking foward to what you do---when you post it next week make sure to put it in as part of your name Finishing the Bathroom transformation or something!!

Libby~* said...

The sink came out "sew" cute......sorry, just had to. Really, it looks so much better. Oh, and BTW....I really like the new background colors for your blog....LOVE the dots! L~*

Anonymous said...

Your skirt looks great! This also creates a space to hide a basket with extra toiletries. Tried e-mailing you, but mail returned "mailbox full"



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...