Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bunny Goes To Disneyland



It has taken me 60 years 
but I finally made it!


Awhile back we had the opportunity to meet up with one of our sons and his family.
They were traveling to SoCal for a family member's wedding.
It's been over a year since I've seen them...

So what better way to see them but at Disneyland?!

Since I was determined to ride on all the rides... there are really no pictures of me. 
Who in there right mind goes to Disneyland for the first time 
and doesn't have any pictures?!
Me! That's who.

But this trip was not about me,
it was about visiting family and my grandson's first visit to Disneyland.
Here are some pictures of my grandson Roman.

















Time only allowed for a one day visit. 
We all had a great time but boy we were tired at the end of the day.
The Mr. and I plan on going back soon!

xoxo
Bunny Jean


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good for you! You know, I've never been to Disney Land or Disney World. It looks like such fun! ~ Sarah

Shabby chic Sandy said...

How fun! I have been to disneyland and disneyworld many times but my husband and my younger kids haven't. It is a magical place! Glad your Grandson got to go.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...