Thursday, July 21, 2011

See That Bunny Hop!!!






This post has revised information on my
new party called The Bunny Hop.

I have included directions for getting the html code 
for sharing a picture. It is at the bottom of this post.



If you missed the first post, then I am glad
you came to visit me today!


This party will be a showcase for "newish" bloggers. It will be
a fun way for new bloggers to find other new bloggers.


New bloggers are the ones
most likely to "follow"  other blogs.


I am looking for bloggers that have 5oo hundred followers or less.
(Give or take... I'm easy.)

I plan on holding this party every Wednesday
starting on August 3rd.

If you are interested in participating, please let me know
in the comment box at the bottom of  this post.

You may also want to "follow" me so that
you will see when to sign up for the party.


I am looking forward
to meeting you!


P.S. I would appreciate if you would
take my Hopping Bunny button home.

{Established bloggers are more than welcome
to also share this button as I want to get the word out!}


That way other newbies
can join in the fun!


How to get the code.
(if you have a Google blogspot blog)

Just highlight the Hopping Bunny
"code" below, then right click to copy.

(Be sure to scroll down to get the complete code)

 



Then go to your dashboard... and then click on "design".
Now click on the "get gadget" button on you side bar.

When the google gadget page comes up,
 just scroll down to the HTML gadget. 

Put the copied code in the white box and don't forget
to fill in the title and other information.

After you click "save" it will show up on your side bar.
Then "grab" it and move to where you want it on your sidebar.


See you soon!


~ ~ ~



Did you just by chance notice my "New Look"?

I hope I can make a collage for the header.

This one is kind of "shouting" at us...
and kind of BIG!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bunny! Oh, this sounds like fun! I am olden but I will take your little bouncing bunny and put it on my blog!
I like your new look!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

I'd love to be part of the "Bunny Hop". I'll take your bunny and put it on my site. Warm hugs, Esther

Unknown said...

Sign me up! great idea!

Debbie said...

Sounds great, I am not new to blogging but I have few followers, which is ok but I am always looking for wonderful and new blogs to stalk - I mean read.

detektei said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog each and every posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again as soon as possible.

WhyCuzICan said...

Thanks for the invite to your newbie blogger Bunny Hop! I'll be grabbing the icon and placing it on my little ol' blog this weekend.

Smiles from Suzanne in IL
Funny Note: my nickname is Suzi Moose, BTW....but Moose and Bunnies are friends of the forrest so I think we'll get along just fine :)

Joy Burkhart said...

Hi Bunny! This could be a lot of fun! Thanks for the invitation and for following me, too!
XoXoXo
Joy



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...