Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wednesday’s Bunny Hop Party #43





Yes Folks... 
It's time for Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

Sorry I am late... I have had some unexpected things happen around here that kept me from getting my post up.

Like my husband getting sick way out in North Dakota, 
where they don't seem to have emergency clinics or hospitals!

AND...

 Losing my whole post AGAIN!!!

But enough of that...


I really need a party today!


The first two featured blogs are fairly new to the party and it's their first time to be featured. 












I know that Sandy had been featured before... 
but I just LOVE  all these beautiful photos! 




Thanks to everyone that shared at last week's party. 
I enjoyed looking at every one of your posts.

I if you were featured this you are welcome to take 
the 'featured' button home to share on you sidebar.



                                              

xoxo 
Bunny Jean



EDIT: He got an IV and some meds for nausea.  He had dizziness, clamminess, and a painful upset stomach. They did an EKG and chest xray. His blood work showed higher than normal white blood count. The diagnosis was an intestinal virus. They gave him Reglan and I don't understand why... xo Bunny Jean

17 comments:

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Hope everything is ok with your husband. Thanks for hosting this week. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings~Poppy

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

I hope your hubby is doing okay, Bunny Jean! Prayers sent his way for a speedy recovery. Thanks for hosting.

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Bunny Jean --

You left us wondering whether everything is OK with your hubby. Since you did take the time to host this party, things must be under control. Hope he is now in good hands and is on the road to recovery.

Debra

Sarah said...

I hope all is well with your husband. I know you are worried. Please let us know. Thanks for hosting.

Cottage and Broome said...

Bunny Jean, Thanks iso much for featuring my clematises! That was a nice surprise. Thanks for hosting, Laura

xinex said...

Beautiful features, Bunny! Hope your hubby's ok now...Christine

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Oh my goodness--I hope your husband is okay now! Thank you so much for featuring me:) and also for having the Bunny Hop each week!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to leave a quick message to thank you for hosting and for featuring my tablescape this week. I hope that your husband will be on the road to good health again soon!

Winnie said...

Hi Bunny Jean
Thanks for hosting another party!
That flower-photo is AMAZING

Creations By Cindy said...

Great features as always. Hoping your man is much better by now. Bless your heart...loosing a post! I had problems the other day and thought I had lost the whole BLOG! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I'am hoping your hubby is doing okay, Bunny! Prayers sent his way for a speedy recovery. Thanks for hosting your linky party.
XXOO Diane

Geneva said...

You have had a rough time...hope your husband is ok. I'm enjoying your features this week and looking forward to the party. Thank you for hosting!!!
Blessings!
Geneva

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

My goodness, hope your DH got the medical care he needed. Sending warm thoughts to both of you. Thank you for taking time to host today.

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thanks for hosting. Hope your hubby is ok.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hope your hubby is fine now sweetie! Very nice features. Thank you for hosting.
Lots of hugs,
FABBY

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Sending well wishes to your hubby. Thanks for hosting and I love your featured blogs.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Bunny, hope hubby is feeling better. Getting sick away from home is no fun. I love the features. Two of them are ones that I considered featuring at my party, but had just featured both of them recently. So much wonderful talent out there for sure!
Hugs,
Jann
p.s. I haven't had a chance to check out my Folgers commercial yet. That is what inspired my blog title. Thanks for sharing it.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...