Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wednesday’s Bunny Hop Party #12





Another week, another party!



I just can't believe that it is almost Halloween!
I bet we will see a lot of SPOOKY posts
 at this week's Bunny Hop!


(Read about this picture when I add my post to to the party!)

Last week's party was a little different. Not as many participants,  but WAY MORE PARTICIPATION! 
I like that just fine.  Hopefully that trend will continue. 

I don't expect everyone to visit ALL the other links, 
or leave a comment on EVERY link they do visit. 
That would be asking a lot!

I just want you to understand the "spirit" of what this party is all about. Helping YOU to get your blog seen, and also to connect to other bloggers!

Thanks to all of you sweet bloggers that 
understand what I am trying to do for you... 
I certainly do appreciate what you do for me!


About the featured posts...

You all know the the first to link up usually get the most views. It is that way with any party.

So this week ...

I will feature New bloggers who came to the 
Bunny Hop Party for the very first time!

They are welcome to take the 
"I Was Featured at the Bunny Hop" 
button home to their sidebar!
(located on my sidebar)
------------------>>>







     











BOO to you... 
Now go have some fun!





Click here to learn how to take buttons home to your post and/or sidebar.



17 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Thanks for hosting the party again this week..I love it that you cater to us new bloggers!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great features! Thank you Bunny Jean for hosting again and I'm so glad I didn't miss this one! Happy Bunny Hop. Hugs, FABBY

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my new Tablescape for Halloween!!! you are so sweet for having this party for all of us !!!
I also need to go to your Featured on your Bunny Hop" To say Hi..
XXOO Diane

G Inspires said...

Oh wow how awesome! I was featured at the bunny hop! Looks like I need to get on my post for this weeks bunny hop b/c so many are already linking up! Thank you for featuring me and also thank you for the opportunity of linking up to your party!

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Me again :) Thanks for hosting!!! Chat soon, Laurel

xinex said...

Beautiful inspirational photos, Bunny! Thanks for hosting!...Christine

Geneva said...

I was out of pocket last week and missed your party, but have been happy to see all your Features ... it's been fun playing catch up. Thank you again for hosting! The Bunny Hop is always fun!

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Thanks again for hosting!

Suffia said...

Thanks for hosting. I have fun hopping.

Always Nesting said...

That little pup is just the cutest. Thanks for hostessing.

Curtains in My Tree said...

That little bat dog is the cutest thing , looks so real LOL

thanks for this party

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Thanks for featuring Doll in the Looking Glass on Bunny Hop! I am honored. It was great fun visiting all of the other links -- everyone has such talent. You are a wonderful party host; the time you dedicate is certainly appreciated!

Andi said...

Hi Bunny its andi from the wednesday baker and I have a award I would like to share with you. Please stop over Thanks, Andi

Ann said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party. I appreciate the feature of the steampunk apron. 'Til next week . . .

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

I am so glad to be visiting and linking to your Bunny Hop today - and a appreciate your clear instructions for so many 'how to do's' regarding buttons, adding buttons. I am following and adding your blog to my blog list under Creating....

Thanks for hosting.

- Joy

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thanks again for hosting. it's always s much fun.....Love all of the ideas.

Andi said...

Hi I posted some cream cheese penguins. Easy to do. when I see other posts makes me want to do some changes in my home. Thanks for the party. Andi



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...