Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party # 8




This week I have a one BIG blogging tip for
the new bloggers that have been so sweet
to join my Bunny Hop Party.




I know that most all "old" bloggers will agree
that the Word Verification is not really
necessary for spam control.

It is basically a deterrent for those viewers
that don't like it (most don't) and they
may not leave you a comment.

REALLY.

But I still take the time to jump through all the
hoops and leave you a nice comment...
because I'm like that :)




 The three most viewed post from last week:



Changing Up My Hutch @ Country Glamour Home




Kitchen Redo @ Our Home In The Maples




My Glam Bath @ For The Love Of White




My Favorite of the week :



Upholstered Headboard @  Making It Homey


AND...
Just because she had so many good things to share,


Janae's Birthday #22 @ For The Love Of White


Thanks again for sharing!
xoxo




PLEASE READ:

Thanks to ALL last week's party participants.
I enjoyed viewing all your lovely blogs.
Yes, every one of them!

I noticed the number of participants went down a bit.
It might have been because some of you had
trouble linking up last week.

Sorry about that, but I enabled Linkz to
accept only the posts that had a
back link to me.

Linking back is expected at all parties,
in fact it is only polite to do so.
I hope you understand.

You need to take the Bunny Hop code and
place the button, or just a word link,
anywhere in your post.



You could even be SO SWEET as to place the the
Bunny Hop button on your sidebar.
( read the How To page)



Okay now...

Let's Get Hopping!


16 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

All your features are beautiful! This is my frist time to your terrific party, so thank you for hosting and for having me. Hugs,
FABBY

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I'm tickled I got a most viewed and a favorite--thanks! So how do you remove the word verification? Us newbies don"t know how to do these things:) Thanks for hosting this fun party.

Jane said...

First time party goer here (and new follower). I am not very crafty, but I adore crafty blogs. I can't wait to look around some more!

Sue said...

Hi Bunny! Glad I'm finally able to join in the party again. It's been crazy in our household for a while. Hope you enjoy seeing what we've been up to! :-) Sue

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Thanks for hosting :) I haven't had much to party with lately...so glad to be back! Laurel

Marianne said...

Hi Bunny, Can't believe I got so many views...I'm so excited. Thanks again for hosting!
Marianne :)

Tres Chere said...

Thank you for hosting! Hope you are having a fabulous week!

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Bunny,
I have joined in the Bunny Hop.
I am enjoying reading new blogs. Thank you for hosting!
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Hi Bunny, thanks for hosting this wonderful party for us. It is a lot of fun checking out so many beautiful inspirations. Enjoyed these lovely features,thanks for sharing.Have a great mid-week!Hugs~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Kelli @ The Turquoise Piano said...

Thanks for hosting! I have been MIA for a few weeks here so I linked up a bunch of things. I hope that's okay!

Jane said...

Hi Bunny,

Thanks so much for popping in and saying hi :)

I do like WW the program, there's no special food to buy and it is really flexible. The online support is amazing as well, everyone is really encouraging and friendly.

I did join LA Weight Loss once and it was good, but you had to pay upfront for the whole program (mine was around $700) and then they went broke and everyone lost all their money. That was in Australia though so I am not sure if it is still going in the US.

Some friends tried Lite n Easy and Jenny Craig, but they seemed too restrictive. You have to eat their food and there was no room for a chocolate craving.

xinex said...

Thanks for the beautiful inspirational photos, Bunny...Christine

Anonymous said...

New follower here, first time linking up, http://truebluefansofthevampirediaries.blogspot.com/
Hope you will follow me back.

Curtains in My Tree said...

Bunny

I brought my cow to the party


Janice

Sandi Sharp said...

Sandi @ Making It Homey said... Thank you so much for featuring my upholstered head board, and thanks for throwing such a good party. Sandi

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Hi Bunny I will link up with the great party,,,glad to be back...love all the new things on your blog...come for a visit..phyllis



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...