Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday’s Bunny Hop Party #42 ~ Thank You





Here we go again... 
time to party at the Bunny Hop!


Last week I was able to visit AND leave a comment to all the participants. I always visit the links but sometimes I get distracted and forget to comment :/


I would like to feature three blogs today. I either really liked them, they were unique, from a new participant... or one of the last to link up.




The Tablescaper
Birthday 122
I just loved these gold accented dishes!




A Vintage Green

Joy shared the best tutorial for making blog buttons!




Creating Wonderful Spaces

I really like Elaine's zen tablescape.


If you were featured at anytime on my blog, you may take the 'featured' button to display on you sidebar.







Finally... 
please read below.


I want to thank ALL of the participants and All of you who just drop by for a visit. I especially want to thank those of you who visit some of the other links... and leave comments.


I realize we are all SO busy and blogging is not a full time job for most of us. I just know that I enjoy blogging more when I am able to take the time and really read a blog. Making it a real visit of sorts and not just rushing through it.


I truly enjoy the friends I have made through blogging. Some of you may be like me and not have real life friends or family to visit with every day.... or be in the best of health.


Whatever your reason for blogging... 
I hope you enjoy it.


xoxo 
Bunny Jean





24 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Beautiful features, I love the one with all the gold and also the Zen table as well..great choises! Thank you for hosting.
FABBY

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for hosting tonight! Love the features:)Hugs,Poppy

Kathe said...

Thank you for hosting each week Bunny Jean! I always get excited when I see your party has started!

Sarah said...

Perfect features, Bunny Jean. Thanks for hosting each week. I love doing the Bunny Hop!

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Bunny Jean, I love the features ! I also loved reading about and seeing the pics that your hubby took of you and the dogs.....too funny!! Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

Bunnyjean,
Hello I like that header. Thank you for hosting.
Pat

Savannah Granny said...

Thanks for hosting. You know we all blog for different reasons. You are so right. Both my daughters live in different states and my CHF slows me down. I enjoy blogging because it opens a world I often cannot visit otherwise.
Blessings, Ginger

Peggy said...

Hi Bunny Jean,
You are the winner of my scrapbook software giveaway - I am waiting on the code to send you - as soon as they give it to me I'll pass it along - hope you will enjoy it and thanks for entering!
Peggy

Winnie said...

Thank you for hosting another party BunnyJean
Wishing you a great day!

bj said...

Great features...
thanks so much for hosting.

bj said...

Great features...
thanks so much for hosting.

Curtains in My Tree said...

oh how I would love to walk the beach every day, nothing like it

Curtains in My Tree said...

oh how I would love to walk the beach every day, nothing like it

Lynn said...

My this is some Bunny Hop you are running here! Is it a no theme hop or ? I should join up! Thanks for your visits to julything! Is your party every Tuesday?

Storytime Fun said...

I am baaaaack! LOL!

I love your hop and so appreciate you hosting it. :o) I am trying to make it by each week to link up and visit everyone's posts. It is such a lovely way to make new blogging friends!

Thank you, Bunny Jean! I hope you have a wonderful evening!
K @ Storytime Fun!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Your hop is so much fun. I always enjoy looking at the linky blogs.
Yes, blogging is fun, however it is time consuming. Thanks for hosting and sharing. XO Linda

Geneva said...

Great features this week Bunny ... I'm looking forward to seeing what this weeks party has in store. Always Fun!
Blessings!
Geneva

Anonymous said...

Hi Bunny! Great features. Hope you're doing well and staying out of trouble! :)
Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Elaine said...

Hi Bunny! Thanks so much for the feature! It just makes my day when someone enjoys my posts. I love the friends I have made blogging. It's nice to meet women who share the same interests (AND obsessions) that I have. I love your Bunny Hop Party and am so glad I discovered it! A HUGE thank you!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Bunny Jean, thank you so much for featuring my blog button tutorial. You are so sweet.
Joy@aVintageGreen

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

This week I am posting about metal - look like bank boxes - but I think maybe they are sorting/fishing boxes that are going to become sorting boxes for nails, screws, drill bits, ... whatever needs a tidy little home. Thanks as always for hosting, I love joining in.

The French Hutch said...

Hi Bunny Jean, so much inspiration here. I always visit after the party when I would love to come to the party. I have to figure out how to do this. Pretty features.
Hope your weekend is great.

~Emily
The French Hutch

Cottage and Broome said...

Bunny Jean, Thanks iso much for stopping by and all your nice comments. Andrea loved her time out in your neck of the woods at the concert, she would love to go back next year. This is the my first time to your blog and linking to your party. Your newest follower, Laura and (Andrea too!)

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi darling, beautiful features. I always feel badly that I forget about joining your party, I'm making a BIG note to myself to do so for next week.... hugs ~lynne~



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...