Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wednesday’s Bunny Hop Party #35




 I am SO glad that Easter is over.

Now I can put away all those half finished Easter projects! 
If I was smart (which I am .... at least sometimes) 
I would finish them so that I would would be ready for next year.

But truth be told... I am sorta lazy (which I am all the time). 
So I may just end up packing it all up. 
All The MR. asked is that I get it off the counter!



So I put it on the kitchen table...

I must be in the 'lazy' minority as I saw weeks and weeks  
of the most beautiful, frugal, creative, delicious, 
magazine worthy Easter ideas shared all over blogland. 

Many of which were shared right here at the Bunny Hop Party! 
So today I would like to share a few just in case you missed them.
Click on the pictures to visit the complete post..

My Heart's Song

These are 'jiffy pots' that are Mod Podged!

With A Dash Of Color

Love the moss ring around the stack of dishes... I'll be doing that!


Of course I have to show you what 
Phyllis shared again this year.
I think just about everyone requested that she share this again this year. 
But if you were the only one to miss it... check it out. 




If you were featured today you are welcome to take 
this button home to display on your sidebar. 


Thank you to all who participated in my party.
Whether you shared a post or just visited.
You are appreciated! 

xoxo 
Bunny Jean


20 comments:

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Hi Bunny Jean, I'm happy to share with you this week. Thanks for hosting!

Karen said...

Hi Jean, those are great Easter features. I had a few unfinished projects myself. Oh well there's always next year. Thanks for hosting! No.35 already? time does fly.

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Oh Bunny, You are such a sweetheart! Thanks for featuring my Easter Tea:)I appreciate it!And I loved the other features... the "jiffy pots are so cute and Pyllis's Easter tablescape with the Cottontail Rabbits is so whimsical and fun!Thanks for sharing them. Have a wonderful week!Hugs, Poppy

Marigene said...

Go ahead and get all the loose ends done now, then you won't have to worry about it next Easter!
Thanks for hosting each week!

xinex said...

Oh so pretty, Bunny! I especially like the bunny pots...Christine

FABBY'S LIVING said...

The bunnie pots are adorable, very different. Thanks for hosting, you are my fav Bunny, lol..
FABBY

Tina said...

I love those bunny pots, they are just too cute.

Thank you for hosting.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi Bunny Jean! You reminded me...yes dad always wore a hat, a suit and a coat, mother wore a spring coat, hat and gloves too and I did ware gloves too! Everyone was elegant in Manhattan for Easter Sunday, everyone wore new cloths, no jeans, tatoos or pearsings, no matter how young, lol..I remember that women wore something in the head always to attend Sunday Mass. I miss those days. Thank you for your lovely comments. Hugs,
FABBY

Creations By Cindy said...

Cute, cute bunny pots! Love the features. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Curtains in My Tree said...

I miss dressing up for Easter, our church is so casual now, jeans, tennis shoes, tatoo's showing I really don't like it,

my Grandmother always had me in a new dress, hat & gloves

I have glady put away my unfinished easter projects also, this is the last bunny

thanks for having this each week

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Your featured posts are so pretty! Thanks for hosting! Blessings, Tammy

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting, always fun to join in.

Geneva said...

Hi Bunny! I was so excited to see that you have featured my bunny pots... Thank you so much! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else is sharing at your party. (always fun)
Blessings!
Geneva

Savannah Granny said...

Bunny Jean, Thanks for hosting.
I too, had to put away unfinished Easter projects. I never get anything finished anymore.
I really loved the egg with the butterflies from "With A of Color"

Suffia said...

Those bunny pots are just too cute. Thanks for hosting. Wish you a wonderful weekend.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Well shoot, I missed it again. I swear I'm going to participate at some point. You know I love my bunnies... Hope you had a wonderful Easter.. hugs ~lynne~

momto8 said...

I am stashing away these ideas for next year..fabulous...thanks you!
have a great weekend.

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Bunny Jean -- you are too hard on yourself. Sometimes everyday life gets in the way of our creative side. I'm sure you had a lovely Easter without the wreath. And you have all the supplies on hand so you can get a head-start next year.

Joining the party a bit late. Thanks for hosting this event.

Debra

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

I've got several unfinished projects, it is just so hard to decide which one to work on.

Janae said...

I'm sad Easter is over, I love easter decorating! It's the only time of year I am not a werido for having bunny rabbit stuff everywhere, which I love.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...