Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wednesday’s Bunny Hop Party #22






I have been SO busy doing nothing...
or so it seems.



Still trying to ORGANIZE and pack up the last of the Christmas junk decorations. Since it was all still in the moving boxes I thought I better unpack all of it and 
take a look... whether I was going to decorate or not.


wreath.2009.79
Wreath on kitchen door 2009



Good thing I did...

That is where I found my missing set of four bathroom storage bins from the bathroom cabinets at the old house. 
So now I have my curling irons for when ever get up 
the energy or desire to get "all fixed up".
Thanks movers!?! 



 Anyway...

Turns out I didn't really decorate too much.
No family came to visit so I didn't even get the tree up.

Just stuck out a few things. Mostly wanted to sort through my stash and downsize it before repacking.




However…

I did manage to use a few of my old wreaths
and bits and pieces from past years to make
a new door wreath for my front porch.

DSC01483

DSC01466
Desert Christmas front porch

DSC01482



I also decorated my back patio...

DSC01536

Buddy likes to sit out there and enjoy the decor.



I got these Cardinals at the Dollar Tree.

DSC01547

I just love their little birdie legs!




So why am I still trying to
pack it pack it all up?!

Because I can't seem to make any decisions on what to keep and what to toss. I also want to organize it in sub categories so I can just pull out the boxes I want next year.

This is just a small sampling of my many boxes...

I even went out and spent a fortune on new Christmas storage bins, and ever smaller clear ones to go inside!
That was my Christmas present to me.



OKAY...
I better just get on with the party
before I have to change the name to
"Bunny Jean's Pity Party".

Hopefully you are not feeling like me...
and have a bunch of great things to share this week.
I need the inspiration!

I do enjoy seeing what you are all up to.
I admit that my comments have been a little
far and few between lately, but I do visit.


Thanks SO MUCH for sharing!!!

XOXO
Bunny Jean


16 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Lovely decorations! Your poochie is sweet!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Bunny,
Love the red cardinals and the trio of wreaths is so clever.

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I was in the same mess as you....trying to resort and get all organized...what a mess...Wish I had something to post to your party...maybe next week...I still have my New Years eve pic up...by the way I accomplished nothing cause I got a cold and was too sick...

G Inspires said...

Thanks for the party! Your decorations are beautiful!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
You know I love the red Cardinals also. I did not see them in my dollar tree !! I miss out on them.. I just got done putting all my Christmas decisions up this past weekend also.
Thanks so much for having your linky party sweet lady.
XXOO Diane

xinex said...

Your Christmas decor was sure nice, Bunny. One thing I do not like about decorating for Christmas is the part when it is time to take it down....Christine

Unknown said...

I love the wreath trio on your front door. We didn't put up a real tree either. Thanks for hosting!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

I love your wreaths on the door and your decorating on the porch! I'm really glad you opened your Bunny Hop to everyone!

~ The (UN)organized Homeschooling Mom said...

I REALLY like the way you used the 3 wreaths! Hmmmmm BIG buckets to fill up......good luck with that!! oxoxox

Lissa said...

I was the exact same - couldn't put stuff away because I felt like I needed to get it all purged and organized first. I'm done finally, but it was a struggle. You can do it! Thanks for hosting the linky party!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

I am still sorting and repacking/getting rid of some Christmas decorations too.
Thanks for hosting.

Jamie W said...

Love the wreaths! :)

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Bunny Jean, love the photograph of your open front door showing the trio of wreaths, the decorative plates on the wall and a glimpse of the lighted reindeer on the porch. You shared a lot with that single picture! I need to work on my composition techniques. Thanks for hosting the linky party again this week.

Debra

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Great decorations-I love that door wreath. I tried to thin out my decorations, but just ended up throwing them all back in the bins!

Anonymous said...

Hi BJ! Oh, I do love seeing your pretty decorations. The wreaths on your door are gorgeous!! Now I need those little red birds to go with my big cardinal! ;)
I hope you don't mind. Since your Bunny Hop hasn't ended yet, I went ahead and hooked up! ;) I did add you to my list of parties on my post too! :)
Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Lee Caroline - A World of Inspiration said...

I was hopping around looking at blogs I haven't seen and discovered yours and was so surprised to see you live in Palm Desert. I live in New Zealand and flew to LAX and then got a shuttle to Palm Desert where I spent a week last March. I absolutely LOVED it there and would love to go back again.

I loved El Paeso, in fact I have a mention of my trip to Palm Desert in my blog somewhere in its archives.

Its very late, midnight here, I will come back and look at your blog in more detail tomorrow.

Lee



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...