Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wednesday Bunny Hop Party #18


Hello Bunny Hoppers!



Are you ready to do the Bunny Hop?

Well I have to admit that this last week 
I have been a little under the weather... 


I have felt like a snowman with brain freeze!
Otherwise know as a migraine... yuck.
Could it have been TOO  much chocolate?!

But the show party must go on so I will do my best. 
I tried to visit all of you and comment as much as possible. 
Please understand if I missed you last week.

Thanks to all of you... 
It means so much to me for your staying with me 
during this busy time of year. 


The three most viewed post:

Shopping And Cupcakes @ Town And Country Living



IMG_4319
Christmas In The Bedroom @ A Daily Cup Of Mrs. Olson



Christmas Past Tablescape @ Tablescapes by Diane




My Pick Of The Week:

Elf On The Shelf @ Take Six



Please take a moment to view these fun if you missed them.
If you were featured this week or before, feel free to take home the 'I Was Featured' button --->


ALSO...

Don't forget  about the 
 that is happening all this month!



I hope you are enjoying the Holiday Season!

Now get HOPPING!

13 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great features Bunny. I hope your feeling better, headaches are the worst, I've been waking up with headaches every day, now I'm better, though. Thank you for hosting, I always look forward to hopping each week sweet lady. Merry Christmas to you. FABBY

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi love lady.
Thanks so much for putting my Tablescape on your Bunny Hop!! so sweet of you.
XXOO Diane

xinex said...

Wonderful picks, Bunny Jean! And I love your nutcracker collection. They are just precious!..Christine

G Inspires said...

Thank you as always for the awesome linky party Bunny! I love spending my Wednesdays with all you lovely ladies!

Katya kate said...

Snowman with a brainfreeze! that cracked me up! hope you're feeling better now! I so love the photos you featured! i felt so inlove with them and the elf on the shelf is sooo cute i'm gonna die! Advance merry Christmas!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Thanks for the visit Bunny Jean. I am doing good

I had to come over to the linky party with one of my Christmasie pictures

love your nutcrackers they are always a great decor for Christmas

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Oh my~ I'm honored and humbled to see my blog featured as one of the top visits from last week. Thanks to everyone who stopped by. Bunny Jean, hope you're feeling better. I missed the Christmas Bedroom and Elf Shelf last week. I'll have to go take a look at those now! Thanks for hosting this party.

Geneva said...

Hope you are feeling better... it's certainly not a good time to feel bad. Thank you for hosting the Bunny Hop... I'll try my best to visit everyone.

Suffia said...

Great features. Thanks again for hosting.

Kerin said...

So sorry to read about you not feeling well.
I certainly hope that you are doing better now!

What a great bunch of bloggers. I'm looking forward to reading these posts :)

Have a lovely day my friend, and a wonderful week.

Tina said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you for hosting.

Andi said...

Hi bunny hope you are feeling better. thanks for all you do, I have shared some christas mice. andi

dtbrents said...

Thanks for hosting the blog hop. I'm new and started not to join because I don't have 500 members yet but noticed others didn't either. I enjoyed your post. Doylene



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...