Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wednesday Bunny Hop Party #16


YES!
The Bunny Hop will be here 
for your entertainment this 
Holiday Weekend!




I debated about holding the Bunny Hop 
on such a busy week. What with family activities 
and  EATING and SHOPPING! 

Anyway, I figured that you just might need to take a break now and again and visit with your blog buddies.

Now you know that every week I show the three most viewed posts... and every week it is almost a sure bet that you know who(s) are in that category.

So since we have all viewed:
I am featuring the # 3,4,5 most viewed posts! 


Drum roll please....



Coffee Cozy @ The Twisted Ribbon Boutique





Field Of Poppies @ Tablescapes By Diane





Front Bench @ White Weathered Hutch



My pick of the week:



Quilt Barn Trail @ Doll In The Looking Glass


If you were featured , 
you are more than welcome to grab the 
"I Was Featured" button. 





Thank you to ALL of you who shared last week!
I just want to mention that I noticed a BIG jump 
in the viewing numbers for each post! 

I hope you are all making news friends and followers.

I wish you all a very 
Happy Thanksgiving!

xoxo 
Bunny Jean

15 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

As always--thanks for doing the Bunny Hop! I am glad you decided to do though I am buried in Thanksgiving and Christmas planning! What I really want to do is sit all day at the computer..drinking hot chocolate and soaking in all the beautiful Christmas decorating everyone is doing! Have a really great Thanksgiving!

G Inspires said...

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! Thanks for throwing the Bunny Hop again this week!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Thanks so much for featuring my Tablescapes for Thanksgiving so sweet of you. and thanks so much for having your Bunny Hop linky party.
I also hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with your family sweet lady.
XXOO Diane

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I usually can't wait to join the great Bunny Hop linky party, so here I am again! Great features this week, lovely. Thank you so much and may you and yours have a wonderful Thaksgiving dear Bunny. FABBY

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting on this very busy week! Wish you a blessed Thanksgiving!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Thanks for hosting the Bunny Hop. Can't wait to visit the other blogs!

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

A blessed Thanksgiving to you! You have done so much for this blogger newbie. I appreciate having the Quilt Barn Trail being named your pick of the week. Thanks for hosting the Bunny Hop linky party this busy weekend. We may have fewer participants but reading the posts will be a relaxing retreat from Thanksgiving festivities. Debra

xinex said...

Awesome photos you featured today, Bunny. I enjoyed viewing them all. Wishing you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!...Christine

Geneva said...

As always, you have great links at this party! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Thanks for letting us hop over as usual. Have a wonderful holiday!

Janae said...

Thanks for hosting =]

Maggie said...

Hope your Thanksgiving holiday is wonderful.
Thanks for hosting during this busy season.
I thought that I had registered for the big blog roll but can't see my blog on the list, would you mind checking for me?
Many thanks.

Andi said...

Glad you did the hop, I am sharing some cake batter cookies. Happy Thanksgiving Andi

Curtains in My Tree said...

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow and I am hungry for turkey today LOl

I am thanking you for this fun party everyweek and thank you for inviting me

Janice

samanosuke_04 said...

happy thanksgiving.. really love what you shared in your blog here.. i'm new here.. stumble upon this blog when searching for folk art.. lol!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...