Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party #6





I just have to tell all of you how much I
appreciate your participation in my
Bunny Hop every week!

As for me... I love to have this easy way
to find new blogs that I want to follow.
It's a win ~ win for me!

Before you link up for this weeks party,
take a minute to check out the most
viewed posts from last week.


#1
Why Cuz I Can
Black, White and Striking


#2
Shabby Sweet Cottage
Making Changes


#3
The Lavender Tub
Bathroom Sign



My Fav Choice for last week:

Aquascape For The Landscape
Dream Pond


Here is a button to take home if you were featured.



REMEMBER:
The Bunny Hop is a party to help
"Newbies" get acquainted.
It is for bloggers with up to 500 followers.
(give or take... I'm pretty easy)
You may enter every week.
Projects, home decor, recipes, gardening.

All topics are welcome!

How to get the Button!

*** Thank you in advance for placing my
party link somewhere on your featured post.
You may use the picture (above) or a word link ***


8 comments:

xinex said...

Beautiful features, Bunny! My fvorite is the pond too...Christine

Pat@BPM said...

Hi Bunny
I put my link on then wondered if I should since I have been around since Hector was a pup, but I only have 448 followers due to a dilemma a year ago.:-) Anyhow, I took the link down and after seeing your comment put it back up.

Thanks so much for coming by the Back Porch. I loved your comment.

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks for hosting this party, Bunny Jean!

WhyCuzICan said...

Wow, thanks for showing my lampshade as one of the top viewed items of the party. My hits went CRAZY for this B & W lampshade. Guess my love of the fabric is shared by lots of viewers.

Thanks much. Posted a new item for the HOP this week, too.

Smiles, Suzanne
WHYCUZICAN in NW Illinois

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Morning Bunny,

Thanks for visiting my blog and now I am joining in your fun linky party with my fabric giveaway!

Janet xox

http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks so much for hosting,Bunny! and the features are all awesome. That backyard pond is truly a beautiful outdoor space. Have a great weekend!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Aquascape Your Landscape said...

Bunny, I'm honored that your favorite was my pond post. Thanks to xinex and Poppy who also said they liked it! Also, thanks for hosting this link party for all of us. What a great way to connect!

WhyCuzICan said...

I always find Bunny Jean's Hops to be alot of fun and something I look forward to each week! Her list isn't only on my list of linky parties I follow, but her button is PROUDLY on my sidebar (near the top, right hand side). Classy Lady, Classy Party!

Smiles,
Suzanne in NW IL



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...