Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Bunny Hop Break...



Last week marked my 50th Bunny Hop Party.
That means approximately one year of weekly parties. 

During that time I made many new friends. That was my purpose for the party. To have a platform to reach out to others who I would enjoy getting to know. Hopefully they would feel the same way about me.

Last week I thanked those bloggers who have stayed with me from the very beginning. There are also those who arrived a few months later and have been sharing week after week. I truly love to visit each and every one of you.

Not only have you shared your wonderful posts but you have left me so many sweet comments. Comments mean a lot to bloggers. We all like to be appreciated, don't we?

I know how difficult it is to keep in touch on a regular basis... plus manage your own blogs... and your real life. Thank you all so very much!

Now for the hard part.

I will be taking a break from hosting the Bunny Hop. I hope to start up again in September. Time will tell. 

In the mean time I will be focused on my real lifeI hope to be able to post from time to time... and to visit you. I even hope to share at some other parties.









                                                             Source: etsy.com via Bunny Jean on Pinterest

                                                                                                                                         Source: etsy.com via Bunny Jean on Pinterest

xoxo 
Bunny Jean



25 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi you cute scootin bunny. Wishing you the best and we will waiting for your return. Enjoy the break.
Hugs,
Jann

Donna said...

Don't stat away too long, but enjoy your break.
D

Donna said...

P. S. I did a "heads up" to you on my latest post for helping me find that cute mug!
D

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, I understand your need to take a break but please know you'll be missed. I only joined in on the Pet parade but am going to go check you out on Pinterest.
hugs, Noreen

Sarah said...

Bunny Jean, enjoy LIFE. Blogging can take a huge chunk of time. Thank you for hosting the Bunny Hop for 50 weeks. It's a great party. Have fun and hope to see you in September. ;-)
~ Sarah

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

I will miss you but everyone needs to take a break now and then. This is supposed to be fun and not all consuming.

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

Have a good break, Bunny Jean! I hope to see you in September. Thanks for being such a sweet hostess.

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Bunny Jean --

Thanks for being so supportive and extending your friendship. Post as you are able and I hope to see you again on a regular basis in September. In the meantime, take care of yourself and your hubby.

Debra

Lynn said...

Noooooooo! Say it isn't soooooo!
Don't be gone long.
Check in now and then?

xinex said...

Enjoy your break Bunny!...Christine

Winnie said...

Have a wonderful break!:) Enjoy the summer and just have fun!

bj said...

oops, no forewarning.....
I linked to your party today.
I'll go back and take your name out.

Hope your break is a great one.

Creations By Cindy said...

Totally understand....See you back soon! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Curtains in My Tree said...

we all need a break once in a while
enjoy see ya when you get back

Janice

Sandi Sharp said...

Thanks so much for your great parties. Your so sweet and have such a great blog. Take your time because you know we will always be here. Sandi

Always Nesting said...

It's good to focus on life and sometimes set blogging aside. Good for you for taking a break but don't be a stranger. Have a wonderful end of the summer and refresh. Hugs, Marla

Janae said...

Thank you so much for always hosting the party. Looking forward to when it comes back! I love the rabbit picture how cute :)

Gloria Baker said...

You know Bunny I love all your parties fun and know nice people I will miss you so much hope you come soon I will let the bunny in my sidebar waiting for you:)))
Have a nice time!

Geneva said...

We'll miss the party, but certainly understand. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Everybody needs a break sometimes. Enjoy your time off.

Unknown said...

Have a good break - and know that we'll be here when you come back!
:)
Hugs,
Suzan

Kathy Bradshaw said...

I will BE there next month to Bunny Hop with you. Looks like so much fun. Stopping by to say Hi from the blog hop. Come visit sometime, tea is cold and no shoes are required. Kathy B. http://www.southernmadeintheshade.blogspot.com New follower

Curtains in My Tree said...


It is the real life that matters I know, also my spiritual life

however my blog life is really what keeps me inspired and going to all my weekly junk shops looking for unfound treasures

bj said...

Just stopping by to see how things are going in your world.
Take care, dear one.

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I am missing you hope you are doing Ok!! Come see me if you can and hoping you have a wonderful Easter with your family. COME SEE ME. Are you ever going to come back with your blog party??? hope so!!!
XXOO Diane



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...