Monday, April 2, 2012

Light At The End Of The Tunnel



Not much has changed in the last two weeks...

I want to thank all of you for your sweet comments and emails. 
I hope you are right... that sometimes things happen for the better.  
Actually, we have enjoyed spending lots of time together... 

But that is the only good thing about 
my husbands job status at the present time. 
The no income part is certainly not good.

We have not had a vacation in MANY years
so we are taking a "stay-cation" of sorts... 
and trying to enjoy this "time off".

We should find out the details on a job offer tomorrow. 
I hope it will allow my husband to work locally. 
Nigeria is out... but travel to North Dakota is a possibility.

In the meantime, we have 
been spending time on the golf course. 

For those of you who may not already know, 
we live in a Sun City 55+ development, 
and there are two golf courses.


I'd like to tell you this is our house...


This is the backside of the newest and much smaller clubhouse 
in our development. It is just two blocks from our house, 
and is about half the size of the main clubhouse. 




Some of the golf cart paths go through these 
little tunnels under the main roads.
  



I love to go through this little tunnel. 
At first it is a little dark and unsettling...




But then it opens up to this!


Lately I kind of feel as if we are in a dark tunnel. 
I sure hope we make it through soon...
and have a bright future.


xoxo 
Bunny Jean


6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I have my fingers crossed that you hear good news tomorrow! Stunning views of the golf course! I'm not a golfer but I appreciate it!

XO,
Jane

Barbara F. said...

Wishing you and your hubby all the best and lots of good luck that he gets settled in a new position ASAP. One that makes him happy to go in to work every day! Have a blessed week, xo

Creations By Cindy said...

Praying for WONDERFUL things ahead! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Marigene said...

My prayers for good results on the job hunt...something will arise soon...in the meantime enjoy the time spent together.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Wishing you a bright future! You live in a beautiful area.

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Hoping and praying you have some good news to share with us soon!I love the gorgeous views in your neighborhood:)Hugs,Poppy



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...