Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wednesday Bunny Hop Party #17



IT IS ALMOST DECEMBER!

I bet we start seeing a lot of holiday themes posts 
for the Bunny Hop from here on out.
YIPPIE!


Last week's Bunny Hop Party 
had a four way tie for the top viewed posts. 

So I will be featuring all of them!


White Deer And Tree @ Love Of White




Twisted Ribbon @ The Twisted Ribbon Boutique




The Stockings Were Hung @ Not So Shabby



Historic Home @ Town And Country Living



This is my pick of the week!



Give Thanks Mantle @  Starshine Chic 


If you were featured last week, or  a previous week, 
you are more than welcome to grab the 
"I Was Featured" button from my sidebar.--->>>

OOOHHH!
Did you happen to see ...
that for the WHOLE month of December 
I will be hosting my First Annual
CHRISTMAS PET PARADE

Please click on the picture to read more about the parade.

Please grab the button to put on your side bar 
so that lots of people will be able to join in on the
Christmas Pet Parade! 

BunnyJeansDecor
Thank you!

Have fun at this weeks party!

13 comments:

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady.
Thanks so much for having your sweet linky party.
I hope you have a great week with your family.
XXOO Diane

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Hi Bunny Jean~
I'm both humbled and honored to be featured on your blog. I've got your button on my blog now. Thanks for hosting ... I'm looking forward to what everyone else is sharing this week.

Katya kate said...

Yes it's almost December! I love all the festive links here and the photos you featured are perfect! Love it! Thanks for inviting me to join.

Jann Olson said...

Lovely features Bunny. Thanks again for hosting.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi sweet Bunny, here I am again linking at your fun party, I always look forward to joining it! Nice features! Hugs, FABBY

xinex said...

So many pretty pictures, Bunny. I am inspired!...Christine

Marianne said...

Hi Bunny Jean,
Thanks so much for hosting and love all of the features!
Marianne :)

G Inspires said...

Thank you for hosting again this week!

G Inspires said...

Thank you for hosting again this week!

Laurel said...

All linked up...thanks again for hosting :) Laurel

tom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shabby chic Sandy said...

Thanks once again for hosting the Bunny Hop! I did a post about your upcoming pet parade. Have a great day!

Bunny Jean said...

Getting some "comment spam" that is for weird commercial advertising! So you may see some deleted comments now and then...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...