Friday, August 5, 2011

Ideas for this Weekend



What are You going to do this weekend?

This is what  I'm a Gonna Do...



See this tablecloth that I got
at Marshalls' awhile back?
I didn't even want a tablecloth.



I just couldn't pass it up.

Why?

Because it was such a good buy!



After many mark downs I paid just 14.00 for it.

So What!... you say?

Well look how big it is.


It's huge! 70x126

HOW BIG?... you ask?

Just big enough!


See it is even reversable!

And don't worry... that itty bitty snag won't show.

Not when I get done with it.


I'm going to transform this HUGE
piece of "fabric" into something
other than a tablecloth...duh!

Don't I always?!



You'll just have to wait a few days
because this is a transformation that is going to
require help from THE MR.


But for now...
go and  take a look at these weekend
Inspirations on my other blog. 


~ ~ ~

 Just a reminder... 
Party is still is still open.


Have a fantastic weekend!



3 comments:

Sarah said...

Now that is a good buy! I look forward to seeing what you create with this textile.
Thanks for the visits and invitation to the Bunny Hop. I've got your button on my sidebar and will join in the fun next week. ~ Sarah

Natasha in Oz said...

You sure do know how to spot a bargain! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

WhyCuzICan said...

Nice find! I do that too- get something made in fabric, if the price is right, and deconstuct it to do OTHER things with it.

Waiting to see what you come up with! :)

Big Smiles,
Suzanne



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...