Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Marathon Blogging


My marathon blog search, in my quest for inspiration, lead me to this website ...
My Home Ideas......and I came across a short snippet on painting faux bricks on a walkway.

Well that reminded me that I had done the same thing to the floor of my potting shed , in my previous home, about seven years ago. It looked so real that people were always bending down to touch it... no kidding!

I will dig up that picture and then somehow get it on the computer so that I can share it with all of you. I will also give you the details on how I did it.

~~~

WOW!!! I guess I got the inspiration for my real first post!!!


Be sure and check back tomorrow to see my picture and I will also explain how I got this look.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...